This service pack is now available for immediate download.
- This Service Pack can be applied to all existing Blueprint 5.0 servers.
Included in this Service Pack:
- It is no longer necessary to check the confirmation box to allow printing when a user gets a Warning Policy Popup. The presence of the confirmation box is now configurable.
- Up to 18,000 printer models are now included to make normalization more precise and increase its automation.
- System Health e-mail notifications can now be sent to multiple recipients to provide for a better response to system issues when they occur.
- Support for sending a job using RAW instead of LPR from Secure Release Here improves job delivery.
- The status of the device can now be checked before releasing a secure job so that jobs only get released to devices that can print. (Requires SNMP to be enabled at the device.)
- Option added to turn off printer status check. Also, the default SNMP request timeout can be modified.
- Enhancements to the SQLite database to significantly improve the overall performance of the Secure Release system.
- An unattended update feature for updating multiple Collectors simultaneously reducing the amount of time, effort and resources required to update the system.
For more information on this Service Pack, please review the readme file.
The release package along with all of the documentation is available in the Pharos Community Site for Blueprint
In order to access this information, you must login to the community and become a member of this group.
The community moderator will approve your request to join if you have not already done so.
If you are unable to use the Pharos Community self-service option, you can alternatively request a direct link for this software from Pharos Support