Uniprint 8.4 is here!
For this current version of Uniprint, we wanted to promote a much better user experience by adding features, supporting new operating systems, enhancing the stability and security of the product, in addition to supporting new markets.
Building upon the capabilities of Uniprint 8.3, Uniprint 8.4 offers the following new features and enhancements:
- Support for Pharos MobilePrint 1.3.1: Pharos MobilePrint gives Uniprint users the freedom to print from any email enabled device.
- Uniprint 8.4 supports the latest versions of Microsoft® Operating Systems, including Windows 8 and Server 2012.
- RSS feeds can now be filtered specifically for a product version, and pop-up notifications and streaming updates let customers know whenever new releases, hot fixes, and other important information is available.
- A number of changes have been made to the Secure Release Service to improve its overall performance and stability.
- Arabic language is supported for the Pharos Popup and Notify.
- Enhancements have been made to the Cost Center and Popup Client, including several new Cost Center reports.
If you have any questions about this new version of Uniprint, please post a question within our community, or reach out to your Pharos sales representative or Value Added Reseller. They are also ready to provide the software download link, when requested.
Special thanks to the Pharos development team and to our customers and partners who assisted with testing this version!