Blueprint Enterprise 5.0 Service Pack 3 is now available for immediate download
- This Service Pack can be applied on BPE 5.0 Servers - 5.0.7078 and also on Servers with 5.0 SP1 – 5.0.7085 and 5.0 SP2 – 5.0.7085.
- This Service Pack is a roll-up of SP1, SP2, and SP2 patches 1 to 6.
The most notable features in this service pack are:
- Support for Pharos MobilePrint 1.3.1
- Support for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) environments
- The Tracker has been modified to allow for a ‘no password’ workflow for unauthenticated print environments.
- Support for the PS60 Registration Server revision10686.
- The Toner Savings Tracker has been modified for enhanced support of Citrix environments.
- Secure Release Waste Savings Jobs are split into Manually Deleted and Automatically Purged.
- Added Reports "Waste Savings Overview" and "Waste Savings by Employee".
The service pack can be downloaded here: Blueprint Enterprise 5.0 Service Pack 3
For more information on the bug fixes that are also included in this service pack, please review the readme file.