Announcing the general release of the iMFP HP Product Suite 1.0.8. version 1.3 which includes version 2.9.5 for Oz devices and version 4.2.1 for Future Smart.
We are pleased to announce the general release of the iMFP HP Product Suite 1.0.8. version 1.3 which includes version 2.9.5 for Oz devices and version 4.2.1 for Future Smart. This release provides the long awaited Cost Center support (including Grants) for the HP Future Smart devices, along with several changes that improve the customer experience using this technology. You can always find a complete list of the supported solutions in this link.
In This Release:
- Uniprint cost center/billing support has been added.
- Uniprint administrators can now configure on a per terminal basis, whether or not to display the user's balance after they login.
- In a Uniprint environment, when a user is not allowed to go into arrears and they do not have enough funds to complete the least expensive copy job, logon is denied.
- Removed "Strip Sentinels" and "use track" from the Uniprint/Blueprint terminal configuration because they did not serve a purpose.
- Access cards with shift characters ('!', '#', etc.) can now be used.
- The network communications between the MFP and the application server can now be configured to use SSL.
- On the application server's iMFP Fleet Configuration web page, a "Fleet Deployment Support" checkbox was added. If the box is unchecked, the application server will not test Blueprint database login credentials.