- Windows service does not start.
- ERROR: "Error 1502. The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion" when starting a Windows service.
- The "Pharos iMFP Management Console" does not launch.
- ERROR: "The Pharos iMFP Management Console has stopped working."
- Pharos iMFP for Konica-Minolta v1.2.x
- Pharos iMFP for Konica-Minolta v1.3.x
- Pharos iMFP for Konica-Minolta v1.4.2
- Microsoft Windows 2008 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2008R2 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2012 Server
- Microsoft Windows 2012R2 Server
The "Pharos iMFP for Konica-Minolta" service requires that Microsoft .NET 2.0 components be installed on the host server.
- Install the Microsoft .NET 2.0 components on the host server:
- Launch Server Manager.
- Click the "Add Roles" link.
- Put a checkbox in the "Application Server" option.
- In the dependency dialog box that appears, click the "Add required features" button to install .NET Framework 3.5.1 features.
- Select any additional Role Services that may be required for the server. Click "Next."
- Continue through any additional screens until you come to the "Install" step. Click the "Install" button.
- Restart the server as required.