Uninstalling Pharos iMFP for Samsung
1. Using a web browser, navigate to the device's SyncThru webserver located at http://<ip‐address>.
2. Press the "Login" link at the top of the page. This pops up a window prompting you for logon credentials.
3. You must log in as the machine Administrator. After entering the System Manager credentials, press the "LOGIN" button.
4. On A4 devices, select the "Network/Security/Maintenance" button. (Skip this step on A3 devices.)
5. On the left menu, select Maintenance->Application Management->Application
6. Select the "Pharos" application.
7. Click the "Delete" button. And confirm.
8. After uninstallation the administrator credentials will revert to platform default