How to Submit a Support Request
You have a number of options:
- Visit the Pharos Technical Support Center webpage and click on Submit an Incident.
- Send e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us. Click here to see a list of our phone numbers.
The remainder of this document describes the information that we need from you when you submit a support request. Pharos Technical Support wants nothing more than to resolve your issue quickly and to your complete satisfaction. The more information you supply at the outset, the better our ability to do that.
Please provide the following information so that it's as easy as possible for us to get in touch with you:
- Your full name
- Name of your organization
- Your e-mail address
- Your phone number
Describe the problem you are experiencing in as much detail as possible. If possible give a step-by-step example of what happened.
- When did the problem start (date and time)?
- How often does it occur?
- Where does the problem occur (Pharos components, physical locations)?
- Before the problem occurred, were any changes made to:
- Pharos components (configuration, hot fixes, additions)
- Operating systems (service packs, etc.)
- Hardware (computers, printers, etc.)
- Network (domain changes, firewalls, routers, etc.)
- Hardware-Specific Information:
- Type of component involved
- Fault description
- If Omega PS terminal, provide serial number
Gathering information about related errors
Look in the following locations for any errors related to the problem you are experiencing:
- Uniprint: Pharos Alerts (see Pharos Administrator > System > Alerts)
- Blueprint: Messages (see Blueprint Administrator > Dashboard > Messages)
- Windows Event Viewer (export and send logs if necessary)
- Errors that pop up on the PC screen (screen shots are helpful)
- Log files for the various affected Pharos components:
Here is a list of additional information that would be very helpful to us:
- Your Site Code (see below for help in finding this information)
- Pharos software installed (Uniprint, Signup, Off-the-Glass, Blueprint Enterprise)
- Pharos software version
- Pharos Server operating systems
- Client operating systems
- SQL Server version
- Other relevant components (e.g. Pharos Scripts, Gateways)
Site Code and Version Information
- Pharos Systems Uniprint Suite and Pharos Blueprint Enterprise:How do I locate the Uniprint Suite version and site code?