1) During the package creation, what paths do the files take?
The driver files are obtained from the Pharos Print Server. That is, the package creator (which runs on the administrator) works as follows:
2) If the Pharos Administrator does not have full permissions to the print server (i.e. not on the same domain) does this effect the package creation process?
3) Can packages be created if Pharos Administrator is installed on a remote machine separate from all other Pharos Components?
4) What method is used during Package creation to copy the files
5) Is there a need to run the Pharos Web Services?